a scooter landmark for over 60 years
Vespa House, a landmark in the scooter history of Melbourne, was opened as a full time scooter workshop in 1956 by an immigrant from Northern Italy by the name of Vittorio (Tony) Tonon. It has passed through 3 generations with his son Frank and Frank's son, Dean, continuing the tradition by running the showroom, and Jemahl, manning workshop, respectively, to this day.

We stock the full Vespa and Piaggio ranges, so drop in to our store or get in contact today.